Tuesday, November 14, 2006
I'll Be Okay
Mcfly
When everything is going wrong
And things are just a little strange
It's been so long now
You've forgotten how to smile
And overhead the skies are clear
But it still seems to rain on you
And your only friends all have better things to do
When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost along the way
Oh just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
When things are only getting worse
And you need someone to take the blame
When your lover's gone
There's no one to share the pain
You're sleeping with the tv on
And you're lying in an empty bed
All the alcohol in the world would never
Help me to forget
Chorus:
When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost along the way
Just try a little harder
Try your best to make it through the day
Oh just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
You're not alone 4x
Just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
Oh just tell yourself,
I'll, I'll be okay
Won't you tell yourself,
I'll be okay
Repeat chorus
I'll be okay
Mcfly
When everything is going wrong
And things are just a little strange
It's been so long now
You've forgotten how to smile
And overhead the skies are clear
But it still seems to rain on you
And your only friends all have better things to do
When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost along the way
Oh just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
When things are only getting worse
And you need someone to take the blame
When your lover's gone
There's no one to share the pain
You're sleeping with the tv on
And you're lying in an empty bed
All the alcohol in the world would never
Help me to forget
Chorus:
When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost along the way
Just try a little harder
Try your best to make it through the day
Oh just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
You're not alone 4x
Just tell yourself
I'll, I'll be okay
Oh just tell yourself,
I'll, I'll be okay
Won't you tell yourself,
I'll be okay
Repeat chorus
I'll be okay
9:43 PM